JOB TITLE: Delivery Driver
LOCATION:111 Marble Ave NW, Albuquerque, NM 87102- Marble Brewery Downtown
APPLY TO: email@example.com
REPORTS TO: 111 Brewery Production Manager
SUMMARY JOB DESCRIPTION: The Marble Brewery Delivery Driver is responsible for delivering beer, merchandise and supplies to the offsite Marble taprooms, and is responsible for delivering beer to retail partners operated by Santa Fe Dining. The Delivery Driver will also assist with shipping and receiving, fulfilling purchase orders and maximizing space efficiency in the warehouse areas at the 111 Brewery.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Safely and efficiently deliver kegged beer to the offsite Marble taprooms. Pick up and distribute beer from the Mav Lab at the Heights brewery and distribute that beer to the 111 taproom and the West Side taproom.
- Manage the warehousing of taproom supplies (paper and cleaning supplies, growlers, glassware, etc) at the shed location and timely deliver sufficient supplies to all three taprooms on a weekly basis.
- Use the Ekos brewery management system and work with the Inventory Specialist and the Warehouse Lead to create, allocate, and facilitate fulfillment of Purchase Orders for distribution.
- Prepare product required to fill purchase orders for all Marble distributors and facilitate pick-up by those distributors of finished and packaged beer.
- Maintain a safe and organized work environment to achieve efficient utilization of available storage/warehouse space and facilitate brewery productivity.
- Work with production team to schedule delivery, receipt and warehousing of specialty beers from the Mav Lab.
- Work with the Warehouse Lead to establish and maintain par levels of fresh and adequate stock of draft and packaged beer at offsite taprooms and at the 111 taproom.
- Facilitate communication between the warehouse and production/front of house teams.
- Develop procedures and document all steps of the delivery process.
- Participate in periodic inventory counts and make necessary adjustments in the Ekos system.
- Train others on the use of warehouse equipment, specifically powered industrial trucks.
- Maintain a safe work environment and participate regularly in safety training.
- Utilize the GroupMe app or other designated group communication tool to facilitate efficient communication across the entire brewery team.
- A current Class A or B CDL (Commercial Driver’s License) in good standing.
- Warehouse experience, experience filling purchase orders, documenting receipt and delivery of goods and experience using forklifts and other powered industrial trucks.
- Experience with warehouse management software.
- Ability to follow procedures and document all steps in the warehousing process.
- Ability to work independently and also in a team environment.
- Ability to think critically and solve problems.
- Objective-oriented, focused, individual who needs little direction or supervision; energy and enthusiasm are critical.
- Excellent planner and organizer.
- Technology proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and comfortability using database and spreadsheet applications.
- Excellent communication skills.
WORKING CONDITIONS: This is a team-oriented position that requires the employee to work independently as well as a part of a larger team. The Delivery Driver Lead will operate and maintain a large commercial delivery vehicle with a powered lift gate and will use that vehicle to maintain sufficient inventory of beers and necessary supplies at Marble’s offsite taprooms. The Delivery Driver will be able to adapt quickly to changes in production scheduling and will be able to operate multiple types of warehouse equipment such as forklifts, powered pallet jacks and scissor lifts and other equipment necessary for the efficient receiving, warehousing and distribution of products. This job works on a schedule of five 8-hour days which may not be consecutive and which will involve early morning and/or late-night hours, including some weekend work.
REQUIREMENTS: The Delivery Driver should be able to lift, and be comfortable lifting, boxes of packaging material, cases and kegs of beer and boxes of supplies, be proficient in operating powered industrial trucks (automated and manual pallet jacks, forklifts) and in using a hand truck and to lift heavy objects on a regular basis and standing for extended periods.
JOB TITLE: Sales Representative/Brand Ambassador
APPLY TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
REPORTS TO: Sales & Distribution Manager
SUMMARY OF POSITION: The Sales Representative/Brand Ambassador is responsible for managing all aspects of Marble’s wholesale business in Albuquerque and northern New Mexico and for establishing, maintaining and periodically calling on both on- and off-premise accounts that carry Marble products, and for increasing sales at on- and off-premise locations. This is a full-time salaried position with the ability to work 40 hours per week with some evening and weekend work for festivals and special events.
- JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- • Build sustainable partnerships with Republic National Distributing Company and other Marble distributors and develop key accounts by promoting the Marble brand while emphasizing product value.
- Sell draft and packaged beer and strive to increase the number of product lines at all on- and off-premise retailers.
- Identify all retailers in the designated territory where Marble beer is under-represented and develop a plan to establish a relationship with and business with such retailers.
- Communicate with the Sales & Distribution Manager to ensure products ordered by retailers are received and to ensure product sells through before its “best by” date.
- Monitor and report on business growth with key accounts.
- Conduct server and bartender education, beer tasting sessions and brand promotions, such as tap takeovers, with on- and off-premise retailers.
- Communicate with the brewery regarding new beer styles for potential tap placements.
- Conduct market management, which includes: monitoring inventory levels at accounts in the designated territory, product distribution, freshness and quality of draft and package beer.
- Participate in sales and planning meetings with Marble Sales Team and distributors as necessary.
- Utilize data-reporting and customer relationship management tools such as VIP and Karma to track current and potential accounts and key personnel at those accounts to build relationships with key decision makers and thereby increase sales.
- 1 to 3 years of proven results-oriented experience in outside sales or related experience within the food & beverage industry.
- An understanding of the 3-tier beer distribution system.
- An intense competitive spirit with an assertive, confident personality.
- Strong sense of urgency and commitment to achieving results.
- Strong judgment and professional maturity.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Valid driver's license, and a registered and insured vehicle.
- Must have a clean driving record.
WORKING CONDITIONS: This is a self-directed position that requires the employee to efficiently accomplish the primary objectives independently and with very little day-to-day supervision. The Sales Representative/Brand Ambassador will often work alone as well as part of the larger sales team. The Sales Representative/Brand Ambassador will spend significant amounts of time driving throughout the assigned territory visiting accounts and attending beer-related festivals and events and will sometimes be traveling for multiple days with or without a co-worker. This job is primarily a Monday-Friday job with some evening and weekend work, including festivals and special events.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: The ability to use a computer and smartphone, as well as the ability to lift and move cases and kegs of beer (15.5g and 5.2g), as well as the ability to set up, break down and maintain festival infrastructure (canopies, jockey boxes, CO2 canisters, folding tables, etc.).